Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sheee-itake! Those are some quick mushrooms!

OH MY-COLOGY!!! Will you look at that oyster mushroom!
2 days growth? Are you kidding me?
Sheeee-itake! Those are some quick mushroom logs!
I hope the morels do as well in the spring!
--------------
Seriously, these kits are incredible. It's amazing to see the growth that ocurs in just one day.
----------
I'm beginning to work on some of my homemade holiday gifts. A good recipe for chai showed up yesterday at "Cheap Like Me", one of my favorite blogs. I made up a batch last night, and had a cup before bed. It was heavenly! And the house smelled great when I was brewing it. So I made a few kits today, for some lucky friends this holiday season. I gussied them up a bit, and included ingredients and the directions..
Tomorrow: Ceramics with Stephanie! WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment