Friday, February 26, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
- Saute shiitake mushrooms and diced sweet onion (as much as you want) in farm fresh butter.
- Roll up a leaf of well washed and trimmed Swiss chard, then cut in tiny slivers with a kitchen scissor. Cut directly into the pan. Saute everything until it begins to soften.
- Beat 4 fresh eggs, and pour over the vegetables. Cook until it is nearly firm, but not burnt, then cut into quarters in the pan. Flip each quarter and cook the other side.
- Use a carrot peeler to cut thin slivers of smoked Gouda (mine was goat Gouda...yum!). Put some slivers on 2 of the quarters, then cover them with the other two quarters.
- Top with remaining Gouda slivers, parsley (mine was dried, but fresh would be great), and radish sprouts.
- Give one to someone you love and enjoy the other one. Mmmmmm!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
The following recipe came from the lecture.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
- 1/2 orange,juice and rind
- 1" turmeric root, sliced
- 1" ginger, sliced
- handful of lemongrass greens, cut up
Boil water, then pour over the herbs, covering to preserve the essential oils. Let steep for at least 10 minutes. Pour a cup, sweeten to taste. YUM. Even Peter liked it.
Good for nearly everything that ails you...if you're me.