Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thrift Store SCORE

"I weel keel you while you sleep, oblivious chunky one."
---------------
Notice the devious little kitty with the glowing eyes, sitting in the box of greens behind the recliner? That's Gris-Gris, our Alpha cat, planning his assault. Poor Hobie, his larger, slower adopted brother has no idea he's being stalked. But that's not why I took the picture.
---------------
We've been wanting a recliner. We nap once in awhile, mostly on the weekends in the winter. We're slowing down a little, and that's fine...but the pretty Pier One wicker and wrought iron chair wasn't the most comfortable seat in the house. Comfort wins. And guess where I found this one? And for how much? Can you guess?
----------------
Family Services Thrift Store. $21.99. OH YEAH. Naps will be forthcoming (if we can extract the cats).
----------------
I'll be trying to beat the blizzard (I switched a personal day from April to tomorrow because of the impending storm) to travel west to State College, PA tomorrow for the PASA conference. I'll try to blog from there, if I can. It looks like an interesting conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment