Sunday, August 30, 2009

As I do every weekend, I began my day by making soup. This lovely lady did NOT get into the hot tub with the other veggies. She's chillin' in my fridge for the time being.
The boys enjoyed the sun while we worked. A typical cat day. It makes me wonder who's REALLY in charge here.
Stephanie and I tried to rebatch some soap (fail!) but made a beautiful fresh batch. She brought her newly designed labels, and wrapped up the last batch. Cute huh?
Speaking of cute, this little girl tips the scales! She was hopping and skipping by the time we left. Pretty thing...
Miss Faith, our newest soap model; you'll be seeing more of her soon!
------------------------------------------------------
And that's it. I'm back to work tomorrow. It was a perfect summer. I hope the school year goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment