Some things that I did this week (somehow!) outside of the normal days were:
1. Apply to grad school (to formalize my years of post-baccalaureate education)
2. Harvest my kohlrabi, armloads of lettuce and my first collard greens
3. Put in the tomato posts and wire up the bean trellis
4. Learn how to weave on an inkle loom
6. Made 3 gallons of S.W. tomato beef soup for Flint Hill and The Caring Place
7. Gathered and cleaned discarded but serviceable notebooks from the locker-cleanup discards to donate to The Caring Place. Was THAT a stinky job!
breaky knee on Tuesday afternoon, then
9. Squeezed in a visit to the Amish Farmers' Markets enroute to my grad school advisor meeting then
10. Met with my grad school advisor yesterday from 4 - 6, then
I want to hug him!
11. Had dinner with my buddy Stephanie (after spending a half-hour cooing over the miniature horse foals we saw in a field on the way), then drove home and
12. Cleaned peas and strawberries while I sat on the couch with my hubby until I couldn't stay awake a minute longer
Oh...and I had a visiting artist at school this week; we've been painting a mural. I won a grant to do this, and it's been about 3 months in the making.
It's been quite a week, since my last post. Now when will I make those signs? Well, thank goodness for summer vacation and impending knee surgery. I'll have a chance to catch my breath.