I'm very excited to participate in this awesome challenge created by Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess. Here are her guidelines:
1. choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.
2. do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example.... instead of "lose 10 pounds", choose something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". get what i'm saying? positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! they can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! it can be a small or large reward.
5. blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! i'll be doing this too! links back to this post are appreciated.
Sounds like fun, right? So, here are my 4 simple goals:
|Goal #1: Good-bye Chaos!|
2. Spend some "me-time" in my classroom every afternoon (except Wednesdays; grad class), just getting my head back on straight. Reward: increased peace of mind.
3. Take Faith (my goat) on leash walks as often as possible after milking, and eventually get her used to the truck. Reward: an eventual road trip with her!
4. Thoroughly clean at least one space in the house weekly. Reward: redecorate the bathroom, as a Christmas present to myself (tiles, paint, curtains; the whole shebang).
I'll be blogging about my progress as I go. Wish me luck!