Thursday, February 2, 2012

Independence Day Challenge

Over at The Chatelaine's Keys, Sharon has issued a weekly "Independence Day Challenge".  Check out her link, right here: http://sharonastyk.com/category/independence-days-challenge/

I thought this would be a great way to get back on track after my multi-month hiatus.  With spring coming and a break in my academic writing, I'm itching to share some of my escapades with you again.  Every Friday, I'll sum up my week, using Sharon's format; if I'm inspired to write during the week, those entries will be here as well.  It'll be nice to be back.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear from you again! I know how busy it can be during the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been following you folks; just felt a little redundant and over-written. We'll see where it goes! Big entry tomorrow to catch up.

    ReplyDelete